After your scenic drive from Port Alberni, and upon reaching the Ucluelet -Tofino Junction by the Pacific Rim Visitor Center, turn left towards Ucluelet. Drive approximately 8 kilometres into the town of Ucluelet and the Highway turns into Peninsula Road. Keep driving until you see the Co-op Grocery store on your right. In just a couple hundred metres, you are going to turn right onto Matterson Road, which is just after the Ucluelet Fire Department. After turning right, keep driving until you come to a stop sign. Please stop. You don’t want to meet any police quite yet!!! Turn left onto Marine Drive. In about 500 metres, you will see a large Brown rock with white lettering saying”Eagle Rock.” A few feet past this sign, is where you will turn right onto Sunset Point Road. You will see a large brown gate. After passing through the gate, enjoy the marvelous scenery and turn take your first left into Cygnet Cove Suites, 1260 Sunset Point Road.
Cygnet Cove Suites:
- South West facing view to the Pacific Ocean
- Steps away from Big Beach and the Wild Pacific Trail
- Private deck and hot tub in a quiet residential area
- Minutes away from coffee shops, restaurants, art galleries, the new Aquarium, and museums
- 10 minute drive to the beginning of the Pacific Rim National Park and 30 minutes to Tofino.